Monday 26 September 2016

Turtles consider feelings and thoughts

Turtles have been considering what a character says can be totally different to how the character is feeling and what they are thinking.

Here are some freeze  frames of Mr Salt and the factory worker who finds the golden ticket.

Some of the examples of workers thoughts: I want the golden ticket. Why do I have to give it to him?
I want it for myself.
I could take my son with this golden ticket. I can take the ticket without Mr  Salt knowing. I should slip it in MY pocket.

Some examples of the workers feelings: shocked, sad, happy then disappointed,  surprised and frustrated.
Some examples of the workers speech: I've got it! Yes!!!
I've  got the golden  ticket. I have found it Mr Salt.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.